Integrate Seamlessly With Your Clinical Solution
ASPYRA offers pathology departments the latest technology and comprehensive functionality, designed by health care professionals who are actively involved in anatomical pathology. Our pathology solution integrate seamlessly with the clinical solution.
Amidst a very comprehensive solution, Bethesda, abnormal sample handling and transcription are all designed to maximize required accuracy and efficiency for physicians.
Utilize various report and statistical tools to manage and monitor the Pathology Department (QC/QA, usage, specimen status, TAT, Correlation, Cyto Tech workload, etc.) to ensure that you meet service levels.
- Flexible transcription workflow options
- AP templates automatically populate MS Word® Report
- Bethesda and User Defined Classification System
- Automatically pull QC samples. Hold abnormal samples for pathology review
- Multiple Cytology statistical reports, including client and Cytology Technologist report
- Easily automates charges for Microbiology Bio-chemicals and Sensitivities as well as all other laboratory tests.
- Integrated transcription tool (Microsoft® Word® -based)
- Data Entry and edits are performed directly into the document and posted via bookmarks
- Efficiency: maximize margins so price competition doesn’t kill your profits and budget restrictions don’t impair quality of service
- Throughput: get more through the system faster AND more predictably with flexible workflows, 100% automation, and insightful operational reports
- Collaboration: Connect fast and stay connected as your business grows or the network adapts
- Adaptability – If you’re competing with new tests, we have you covered. If you want to add a custom process for a new customer, no problem. All this happens without extensive technical support with the industry’s most adaptable LIS system.
Ready To Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how CyberLAB and CyberPATH can enhance productivity and increase your revenue stream call (800) 437-9000 ext. 671 or contact us today!