If you are an anatomic pathology laboratory, you know that you need a comprehensive pathology information system that will allow you to have access to reach the community. ASPYRA’s CyberPATH® AP offers pathology departments the latest technology and comprehensive functionality designed by healthcare professionals for healthcare professionals.
- User Class Security defined down to function level
- AP History (view historical changes for each case)
- View case report results in CyberPATH and CyberLAB®
- Historical Search Tools with Access to Laboratory Results
- Entry of CPT, ICD-10 and SNOMED Codes
- Auto-assign CPT codes based on specimen/slide codes
- Flexible transcription workflow options
- Integrated transcription tool (Microsoft® Word® based)
- AP templates automatically populate MS Word® Report
- Data Entry and edits are performed directly into the document and posted via bookmarks
- Bethesda and User Defined Classification System
- Import laboratory results into case reports
- Automatically pull QC samples
- Hold abnormal samples for pathology review
- Multiple Cytology statistical reports, including client and Cytology Technologist report
- QC/QA selections for peer review
- Addendum management and tracking
- E-signature sign off
- Parameterized report templates with flexible routing features
Report options include color, jpeg and bitmap image printing, logos, etc.
- Pending/Status Reports and workflow sensitive worksheets
- Correlation and statistical reports
- Correlation Report between frozen and final diagnosis
- Auto distribution of reports to doctors, locations, etc.
- Intuitive navigation reduces learning curve
- Flexible utilization enables workflow efficiency
- Increase productivity with batch options
- Automated CPT code assignment improves reimbursements
- Reports, reports, reports – highly graphical, tailored format, report distribution options for customer-centric needs
CyberPATH can help manage and monitor the Pathology Department (QC, QA, usage, specimen status, TAT, Correlation, Cyto Tech workload, etc.) so you can manage your business.
Ready To Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how CyberPATH AP can enhance productivity and increase your revenue stream call (800) 437-9000 ext. 671 or contact us today!